I ordered patches from Butler and they were friendly and helpful as anything....until they had my money.Then they were suddenly incommunicado.

I did not approve of the sewn out patch as it looked like it had been done by a first grader. I asked for a refund. Silence. It has now been 3 weeks.

I have disputed the charges to my Mastercard and luckily they seem to be willing to take care of it. However, I have spent countless hours trying to get back my $300. They don't return calls or emails. Their voicemail boxes are full...for 2 weeks!

Finally resorted to an online "chat" where I reached the alleged "Bryan". He said that a refund had been submitted, "Didn't you get the email confirmation"? Totally bogus. So I printed off the "chat" conversation as more evidence to send to Mastercard.

I recommend avoiding this company at all costs.

How come they still appear as #1 when you Google "patches"?Unbelievable.

Had an Experience with Butler Patches?

Comments

Just got my patches from Butler Patches and they look great! Thanks for your help on this.

We received the cricket embroidered badges last week they look good. Thanks Butler Patches! For the prompt service and delivery.

At Butler Patches, we always strive for excellent customer service. As a matter of fact, right before seeing this posting we were reviewing a letter of appreciation from another customer that had nothing by positive things to say about our quality and customer service levels.

Unfortunately, the internet has been the tool of some individuals, including competitors, to attempt to damage our good reputation. If this is a legitimate complaint then I please ask you to provide a real name and order number so I may address the issue quickly and directly. Should you not feel comfortable providing this information on a public site then please email our VP for Sales directly at greg@butlersourcing.com.

If any of the false claims posted on this website concerns any potential customers, we’d like to extend you a 15% discount. Experience for yourself the unmatched quality of our customer service which has helped us double our growth last year. Furthermore, remember that your order is backed by our 100% quality guarantee which promises a full refund or free redo if the product that you receive differs from your order.

Thank you.